K2110-3: CLOWN AND THE ART OF MINDFULNESS11.03.2021 - 14.03.2021
A course with Catherine Bryden and Tery West
To stop, to be calm, and to be completely present to every moment of life – this is the perfect way to get to know our ‘inner’ clown. This clown has nothing to do with the circus, rather she/he is the free, spontaneous and playful being within that can let go of being clever, and being ‘right’ and is able to accept the world without judgement or comparison; just as our Buddha-nature invites us to do. With the help of play and short improvisations we learn to let go of our urge to control. With mindful breathing, movement and deep listening we develop our ability to live in the present moment – the only place in which we are truly alive.
If you have any questions about this retreat please contact the teachers direct: Catherine at: email@example.com & Teri at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is repeated on May, 13 - 16 and on November, 25-28.
The teachers kindly ask for a donation. Please give this directly to the teachers during the course.
Due to the current situation, courses can only be booked with restrictions in terms of room selection:
- The room categories multi-bed room, commuter and camping / caravan are not available
- Single rooms with and without shower are available to single bookers
- Double rooms can only be booked by couples or people from the same household
- For organizational reasons, courses can only be booked as a whole, a day-by-day, shorter or longer stay is not possible
- The options mentioned with regard to the room selection can be changed again in accordance with any later relaxed conditions on the part of the state government and the situation in the EIAB.